Turn after sales service into a
great customer relationship
Post Sales and Warranty Management Software for small product businesses
Taskmatix manages queries and streamlines communications with customers/partners, all from one platform. Affordable. Easy. Efficient.
What is Taskmatix?
Taskmatix is a productivity Software as a Service tool for SME product businesses. It will increase customer service efficiency, resulting in freeing resources to focus on growth. Designed for businesses selling clean tech, smart mobility and electronics.
Reduce paying staff working on manual tasks. Gain at least 30% in business value by shifting them to more productive work.
Use analysis from claims reporting for product enhancements. Identify and eliminate costly defects.
Deliver service excellence with rapid warranty processing. Build a community of evangelists for your business.
Collect valuable customer data with warranty registrations. As controlling consumer data gathers worth.
Scale your business
Reduce the cost of servicing each client. This results in consistent revenue growth without a lot more expenses.
No more forgotten repairs. Track warranty status and follow up with partners. All in a central system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Taskmatix warranty management software?
Taskmatix is a solution that automates manual day to day warranty tasks. This includes claims capture and communication with customers, dealers and repairers.
Software as a Service (SaaS) can deliver these efficiencies from the Cloud. In other words, Taskmatix can be used from all devices connected to the internet. This can be from any location.
SaaS allows valuable collected business data to be stored securely in the Cloud. Consequently, the data can be used for reporting and analysing of the business’s product issues.
How do I start using Taskmatix?
On-boarding takes a short period of time as Taskmatix is ready-to-go. Firstly, customers sign-up which runs the Taskmatix setup wizard. Secondly, they add business details. Thirdly, they invite users, which can be internal staff or dealer/repairer partners.
Easy! The warranty management dashboard is ready to use.
Why should I focus on warranties?
To gain a competitive edge. Your business will improve service delivery and optimise costs. In addition, it will drive product innovation by collecting and analysing customer feedback.
The benefits include:
- Increased staff retention as they are relieved of repetitive tasks.
- Boost creativity as staff work on more valuable activities.
- Save wasted staff time (at say $40/hour). This is far more expensive than the cost of Taskmatix software.
- Improved customer service experience results in more referrals.
- Ability to scale the business. Service more customers without increasing resources.
- Improved visibility and communication between manufacturers, dealers, repairers and internal staff.
- Accelerate product improvements with collected issue data.
- Identify and eliminate products that have a high return rate. Therefore increasing customer satisfaction.
How can Taskmatix help my business?
Read about how an e-bike distributor improves his warranty process.
- Lenny’s company is a distributor of e-bikes. Dealers email him warranty claims submitted by customers. Each day he wastes time printing and emailing to and fro. Sometimes he loses track of claims. As a result customers complain.
- Lenny signs up to Taskmatix.com. Firstly, he steps through our setup wizard to add dealers to his warranty workspace.
- Subsequently, Taskmatix’s online claims forms, auto email notifications & management dashboard are enabled.
- Data is safely collected and stored in the cloud.
- Reports are analysed to identify issues to fix. As a result product quality increases.
- After that, Lenny is freed up to work on growing the business. Meanwhile revenue, profit and staff satisfaction increases.
The following businesses that offer warranties can benefit from Taskmatix:
- Smart mobility – bikes, e-bikes/e-scooters
- Clean tech – battery storage, solar panels, wind power turbines
- e-car and e-motorcycle dealerships
- Electronics Retailers
- Building Trades
What is the customer feedback program?
If you sign-up, you’ll be a member of our customer feedback group. We’ll request evaluations. This will guide us to refine the product to best help your business grow.
Taskmatix will be free to feedback users for 12 months, (prices will start at $39/£29 per month).
Other benefits include:
– Gaining a competitive edge: Taskmatix will give unique access to an advantageous tool.
– Analysing problems: We’ll offer feedback sessions to discuss your business issues.
– Networking: Meet with the Taskmatix Team and other early customers.
Once you’ve signed up we’ll assist with on-boarding you and partners such as repairers and dealers to your warranty workspace. There is no technical configuration required. When you’re up and running we’ll continue to provide support when you need it.
Join our Customer Feedback Program
Benefit from one year of FREE Taskmatix Warranty Management Software as a Service, (prices normally start at $26/£19 per month).
Your information is 100% secure.